Wednesday 27 April 2022

Clearly Besotted Teasers - Sports Bunnies

Good morning lovely people. Sorry I haven't been very active, I've been spending all my free time with my family over the holidays but back to normal now. I'm thrilled to be joining the team at Clearly Besotted again for this months release and what a corker it is!!! Today is the first day of previews and here is my first card...


For this card I used the new Clearly Besotted Good Sport Stamp Set. I coloured in each of the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a background panel using my MFT Cloud Edge Stencil and MFT Slimline Grassy Edges. I used Mowed Lawn & Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Inks with the stencils. I use my MFT Peek A Boo Trio Die to create the girls and added some light blue ink behind each window. I added a stamped sentiment and gems to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Good Sport
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Grassy Edges, Cloud Edges
My Favorite Things Dies - Peek A Boo Trio
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Gems


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. Do head over to the main Clearly Besotted Stamps Blog to view more previews. I will be back tomorrow with my card for Day 2 of the teasers!

Kitty xx

2 comments:

luvhymns said...

Good Sport looks like a fun card to make. Love your athletic bunnies!

Keren Baker said...

There's way too much energy being expended there- I'm exhausted just looking at it !! haha. Seriously though, I love the softness of the colours and the way you've highlighted each character in their aperture. Just fab! x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails