Friday 15 April 2022

Happy Purrthday

Hey crafty friends. Today I am sharing my third and final card from my cats & frames project that was recently in PaperCrafter Magazine. I just love these cute cats...

For this card I used MFT Housecats Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using my MFT Cloud Edges Stencil along with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I blended Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks onto card and die cut them with my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Dies. I die cut the fence using my Lawn Fawn Simple Picket Fence Die. I die cut the frame using my Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies and attached it on top of the background panel. I mounted it onto white card and attached it onto a patterned paper covered card. I added a stamped sentiment to finish.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Housecats
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames, Stitched Hillside Borders, Picket Fence
Crafters Companion Paper Pad - Everyday Celebrations
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Coloured Card


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I hope you all have a lovely Easter.

Kitty xx




No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails