Thursday 28 April 2022

Back To School

Hello crafty friends. It's time for Day 2 of the teasers at Clearly Besotted! I went for a clean and simple look for my card to show off the super cute images...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted School Day Play Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a subtle background using Pumice Stone & Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Inks, masking off each area. I added all the images onto the card with foam pads along with a stamped sentiment. I love how the images are great for back to school, first day of school/college/uni and just stationery fans! 


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - School Day Play
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Pumice Stone
Copic Markers


Don't forget to check out the Clearly Besotted Blog for more details on the new release along with more teasers! I will be back tomorrow with my third card.

Kitty xx

2 comments:

Keren Baker said...

Clean and simple is the perfect style for this card and really showcasing the cute scene. Another fab card x

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Very Beautiful!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails