Thursday 17 March 2022

Summer Penguins

Good morning. Sorry I haven't been able to add any cards for a while my laptop has been playing up the last few days so I couldn't get on it. I think I've fixed it for now, fingers crossed! Im still trying to use up some of my stamped images that I coloured a while back. I came up with this card, it's summery but hey ho hopefully it won't be too long before summer is here...

For this card I used MFT Penguins In Paradise Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background shape using the MFT Watercolor Wash Stencil. I then used Tea Dye Distress Oxide Ink to create the sandy bit. I then used my MFT Waves Stencil with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink. Finally I blended a little Mermaid Lagoon Ink at the top to create the sky. I splattered the panel with some inks too. I added a strip of stripe paper at the bottom and added a mounted sentiment on top which is from the same stamp set. I finished by adding some Clear Bubble Embellishments.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Penguins In Paradise
My Favorite Things Stencils - Watercolour Wash Free Form, Waves
Distress Oxide Inks - Tea Dye, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper
Clear Bubbles


Thank you so much for checking out my creation today, I hope it reminds you of sunnier days! I will be back soon with another card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails