Thursday 24 March 2022

You're Rawsome

Hey crafty friends. Today I thought I would share one of my cards from my Distress Splash Background Project that was in PaperCrafter Magazine. I got to play with these super cute Dinosaurs from Lawn Fawn...

For this card I used Lawn Fawn Rawsome Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I created a watercolour effect background by adding ink to some acetate, spritzing it with water and placing it directly onto card, squishing it with fingers! I do love this technique as no two backgrounds are ever the same. I used Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Inks for this one. I also added some paint splatters to the background. I added a stamped sentiment and added the images with foam pads. I finished by added a few gems.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Rawsome
Lawn Fawn Dies - Rawsome
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Pens
Clear Gems


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation for today. I will have more for you soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails