Thursday 3 February 2022

Love You So Much

Hi, crafty friends. Today I am sharing my latest Time For Tea card. I went for a bright colourful card this week which I thought would be a bit different for Valentine's Day...

I started off by creating a simple blended background. I used Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Inks. I gently splattered the background with a little water and my paint brush then blotted it dry. I used the Stinkin' Cute Stamp Set for all the images. I stamped them, coloured them in and die cut them with the Stinkin' Cute Die Set. The balloons are from the Smitten Kitten Stamp Set. I used the Love You Lots Large Sentiment Die to create the large sentiment and added some white dots with a pen. The stamped sentiment is also from the Stinkin' Cute Stamp Set. To finish I added a few gems.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Stinkin' Cute, Smitten Kitten
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Love You Lots Large Sentiment, Stinkin' Cute
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed
Copic Markers
Gems


Thank  you for popping by today. Don't forget you can use my code T4TKITTY10 to get yourself 10% off your next order at Time For Tea Designs.

Kitt yxx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails