Sunday 30 January 2022

Rain or Shine

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of the Clearly Besotted February Release Teasers. My card today is a clean and simple one featuring a cloud background with some sweet umbrella cuties...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Whatever The Weather Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background by using my MFT Watercolor Wash Rectangle & Cloud Edge Stencils. I used Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink to create the cloud effect. I stamped the sentiments onto lilac card and added them and the images with foam pads. I added some gems to finish.

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Whatever The Weather Fun, Whatever The Weather
MFT Stamps Stencils - Watercolor Wash Rectangle, Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Gems

Don't forget to head over to the Clearly Besotted Stamps Blog for more teasers and ideas from the team. I will be back tomorrow with my card for Day 4. Don't forget the new release will be available on Tuesday 1st at 8pm.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails