Monday 10 January 2022

Miss You

Hello & welcome to the start of a new week. I'm a little under the weather at the moment but hopefully I will perk up soon and be able to create again. I thought I would share one my latest cards from my Washi Tape Flowers project that was in Crafts Beautiful...

I actually created three cards along with a box so I will share each of them with you soon. This card features the gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio English Garden Washi Tape. I love this design it's definitely my favourite design so far! I used the coordining dies to die cut each piece. I used the Pinkfresh Studio Simply Hexagons Die to create the background. I used my Pinkfresh Studio Perfect Sentiment Hot Foil Plate & Dies to create the sentiment. I used some Black Foil with them - which I absolutely love! I assembled everything together onto a die cut rectangle and added some bubble embellishments to finish.


Supplies;
Pinkfresh Studio Washi Tape - English Garden
Pinkfresh Studio Dies - English Garden, Simply Hexagons, Perfect Sentiments
M&C Dies - Stitched Scallop Rectangles
Pinkfresh Studio Hot Foil Plates - Perfect Sentiments
Spellbinders Hot Foil - Black
Coloured Card
Bubble Embellishments


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails