Wednesday 5 January 2022

You Make Me Smile

Hello crafty peeps. It's Thursday which can only mean one thing... my weekly card for Time For Tea Designs. With Valentines around the corner I decided to use that as my colour inspiration for this card...

For this card I used the super cute Stinkin' Cute Stamp Set. I stamped then coloured all the images with my Copics. I cut them out using the coordinating Stinkin' Cute Dies. I created the background using my Distress Oxide Inks. I then used some white and black ink with a little water and flicked it onto the panel with a thin paint brush. I used the largest frame from the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies to cut white card and added the frame over the top of my panel. I die cut black card using the Hugs Stitched Sentiment Die and popped everything in place with foam pads. I added a a printed sentiment from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards and added some gems to finish.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Stinkin' Cute
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Stinkin' Cute, Stitched Hugs, Smile Inverted Scallop Rectangles
Time For Tea Designs Sentiment Cards - Brighter Days
Distress Oxide Inks - Worn Lipstick, Black Soot
Posca Pen - White
Copic Pens
Gems

Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 for 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs.

Thank you ever so much for popping by today. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails