Thursday 27 January 2022

Birthday Bunnies

Hello crafty friends! It's time for my usual Thursday DT spot for Time For Tea Designs. As it's been so dark and cold I thought I would brighten things up and make a spring themed card. So of course out came the bunnies and a cute scene was made...

I started out by creating the background. I used the Scene It Stencil to create the clouds with a little Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I then used Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Inks to create the grass. I die cut white card using the Slimline Slopes Die and attached the piece on top of my background. I stamped all my images from the Blooming Bunnies Stamp Set and coloured them with Copics. I cut them all out and added them onto the card with foam pads. I stamped the sentiments from the Bold Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the Bold Sentiments Die Set. I added them onto the card and added some pearls to finish.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Blooming Bunnies, Bold Sentiments
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Bold Sentiments, Slimline Slopes
Time For Tea Designs Stencils - Scene It
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Pearls


Thank you ever so much for dropping by today.
Don't forget you can use my DT code T4TKITTY10 for 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs.
I will be back tomorrow with the first of the sneak peeks for the Clearly Besotted February Release.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails