Thursday 20 January 2022

So Lucky To Have You

Hello & Happy Thursday! It's time for my usual afternoon DT spot for Time For Tea Designs. I went full on bright and busy for this slimline card. I t was so much fun to make and I love adding lots of little detail...


I started out my creating my background panel. I gently blended Salvaged Patina & Twisted Citron Distress Inks three times on a slimline panel. I then blended Twisted Citron onto card and die cut it with the Grass Die from the Landcape Edge Dies. I added this onto each section. I created the front panel by blended Kitsch Flamingo & Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks. I then used the Chic Chevron Stencil with Picked Raspberry Ink over the top. I used a Square Label Die to create the three windows and added white dots around them with a pen. I then added acetate behind the windows, added sequins to each window and fixed it onto the back panel to create the shaker windows. I used the Smitten Kitten Stamp Set for each of the images. I coloured them with Copics, cut them out and fixed them in place on the windows. I cut the sentiment from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards into three pieces and added them along with some heart embellishments.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Design Stamps - Smitten Kitten
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Landscape Edge, Square Labels
Time For Tea Designs Stencils - Chic Chevrons
Time For Tea Designs Sentiment Cards - Brighter Days
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina
Posca Pen - White
Copic Pens
Sequins
Heart Embellishments


As always, thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back tomorrow with my T4T Blog Hop card. Don't forget to use my code T4TKITTY10 for 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails