Friday 28 January 2022

Clearly Besotted Teasers - Hoppy Easter

Good morning lovely crafters. I am thrilled once again to be joining Clearly Besotted this month for the February Release Teasers! I can honestly say this release is amazing!! I know I say it every time but they really are adorable. I love that we have some pretty new spring designs now we just need the weather to match. Here is my first card with a Easter theme...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Balloon Bunch Easter Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with my beloved Copic Pens and I cut them out on my Scan N Cut Machine. I used my Lil Inker Quilted Background Die to create the white back panel. I then used my MFT Stitched Rectangle Frames Dies to cut a white frame. I created a subtle background using my MFT Cloud Stencil with Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink. I stamped the sentiment which from the same stamp set. I attached all the pieces with foam pads for some extra dimension and some clear drops to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Balloon Bunch Easter
MFT Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames
Lil Inker Dies - Quilted Cover Panel
Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet
Copic Markers
Clear Drops


Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with my next card for the Clearly Besotted Teasers.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

Aww I love the colours and the purple cloudy sky. I love that you've given the flowers a different colour scheme to the norm too! Fab card. Great to have you back guest designing for us again x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails