Saturday 30 October 2021

Halloween Fun

I just thought I would share some fun makes I have made using some fab products from Doodlebug. I recently found a load of Doodlebug including some of the Halloween collections. We have a few of my daughters friends over for Halloween so I made this up as little favours/gifts to give them. I filled each ones with some cute Halloween themed sweeties & chocolates. I had so much fun creating these...

Everything I used is from Doodlebug Halloween Collections I think 2019 and 2020 but I could be wrong. I used the toppers from one of the 12x12 papers for the bag and mounted them onto silver glitter card. I used some papers for the tag topper and attached it onto a clear bag filled with choccy.

I used my Lawn Fawn Scallop Box Die and spotty card to create the box shape.I then decorated it with some Doodlebug Stickers and a die cut border. I added twine to the top and a mini peg.

For the lolly pop holder I used my Time For Tea Tag Shape Dies. I die cut two of them, folded each one on the bottom corners and fixed it together to create the flap. I punched a hole in the bottom so I could place the lolly through it and tied some ribbon onto it. I then decorated the lolly with papers and stickers.

That's all from me today, I hope you have a great Halloween tomorrow and I will be back with inspo next week.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails