Wednesday 20 October 2021

Holly Jolly Bear

Good morning! Today I am sharing my latest card for SugarPea Designs. This one is actually made for the Challenge Inspiration for Mix It Up Challenge 84 and this months challenge features a sketch and colour combo. I mixed it up a little bit to create this fun winter card...

For this card I used the SugarPea Designs Hey Winter Stamp Set. I started off by creating a blended background using some grey and beige ink. I then added some splatters of brown, grey and white ink with a little water. I cut out some snow hills, added a little blue ink to the top and sprayed both pieces this shimmer spray. I then mounted the panel onto blue card and added it onto a card base. I stamped all my images and coloured them with Copics. I didn't have the matching dies for this set so I cut out each of the images and added them with foam pads. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set, layered it onto card and fixed in place. To finish I cut out a banner shape and added some gems onto it.

Head over to the SugarPea Designs Blog to find more inspiration and to enter our challenge - you could win a $50 gift certificate!


Supplies;
SugarPea Designs Stamps - Hey Winter
Distress Oxide Inks - Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Picket Fence,Tumbled Glass
Copic Marker Pens
Shimmer Spray
Coloured Card
Gems


Thank you so much for popping by today. I will be back with more creations soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails