Tuesday 26 October 2021

Bearing Gifts

Hello, it's time for my latest card for SugarPea Designs. I love the bear stamps as you may know so I couldn't resist making another one for Christmas. This one would also work for a winter birthday too...

 

I started off by creating my background. I blended a little blue ink onto my card base. I then splattered some white ink and water onto the panel and blotted with a paper towel. I cut two snow hills from white card, layered them together and added them onto the card adding some glitter too. I die cut a fence from kraft card using the Picket Fence Die. I also added a strip of washi tape. I used the Hey Winter Stamp Set for all my images. I coloured them all with copics and added them to the card with foam pads. I added some glitter to the bear hat too. I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto black card and added it with foam pads. To finish I added a few gems.


Supplies;
SugarPea Designs Stamps - Hey Winter
SugarPea Designs Dies - Picket Fence
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder - Alablaster White
Copic Markers
Glitter
Washi Tape
Gems

Thank you for checking out my creation today and I will be back soon.

Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails