Sunday 30 April 2023

Clearly Besotted May Teasers - Day Four Bookworm

Hi crafty friends. It's time for day four of the Clearly Besotted May Release Teasers which of course means the new release will be available tomorrow!! How adorable are these little kitties...

For this card I used the new Clearly Besotted Bookworm Line Up Stamp Set. I coloured the image with Copics and cut it out. I created a blended background at the top of the card using Tumbled Glass Oxide Ink. I then added a strip of striped paper. I added my image with foam pads then stamped the sentiment underneath. I added a few clear deew drops to finish. A nice and simple card to show off the beautiful stamped kitties!


There are three adorable designs in this stamp set so make sure you check out the Clearly Besotted Blog for details on all of the designs and more inspiration. Tomorrow is release day so I will have one more card to share before the release goes live on the Clearly Besotted Shop at 8pm tomorrow. Catch you then :)


Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails