Friday 28 April 2023

Clearly Besotted May Teasers - Day Two Clever Corners

Hello crafty friends and welcome to day two of the Clearly Besotted May Release Teasers. I have a clean and simple cute card to share with you today...

I have many friends who love books so I think this stamp set is simply great! I love how this stamp set can be used for back to school too The stamp set I used is Clearly Besotted Clever Corners. I coloured all the image with Copics and cut it out. It's a lovely large stamp so it's perfect for covering a lot of the card. I created a blended background with Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink and added some ink splats. I mounted the panel onto card then added the image with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment and fixed it onto the card.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Clever Corners
Distress Oxide Inks - Shaded Lilac
Copic Pens


Thank you as always for checking out my card today. Don't forget to pop over to the CB Blog to find more ideas. See you tomorrow for Day 3!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails