Saturday 29 April 2023

Clearly Besotted May Teasers - Day Three Make A Wish

Hello, I'm back with my latest creation for the Clearly Besotted May Teasers. This has to be my favorite stamp from this release so I used my favorite colour combo to create this little slim card...

The stamp set I used fot this card is Clearly Besotted Telling Tales Line Up. It has two huge images this one and a mermaid scene one. They are quite big so they cover a good amount of a card and such cute designs. I stamped it, coloured it with Copics and cut it out. I created a simple blended backgroud using Crushed Olive & Salvaged Patina Oxide Ink. I then used a Time For Tea Slimline Scallop Rectangle Die to mount it onto. I added the image with foam tape and added a little sentiment. To finish I added a few dew drops to the corner.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Telling Tales Line Up
Time For Tea Dies - Slimline Stitched Scallop Rectangles
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Crushed Olive
Copic Pens
Dew Drops


Thank you as always for coming to see my creations and for all your likes/comments on my socials too. Don't forget to check out more ideas from the team on the Clearly Besotted Blog. I will be back tomorrow with card for day four. Hope you have a crafty day.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails