Thursday 27 April 2023

Clearly Besotted May Teasers - Day One Your Move

Hello and welcome to the Clearly Besotted's May Release Teasers. I can't wait to share with you my creations I have made with the new releases. There ate so very adorable stamps int his collection. I'm gonna kick it off with a new sweet new home scene card....

This card features the new Clearly Besotted Your Move Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a quick sky background using my MFT Slimline Cloud Edge Stencil along with some Mermaid Lagoon Ink. I masked off the bottom and blended some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink to create a grassh/hill effect. I used one of my Heffy Doodle Metric Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut out the panel. I added all the images with foam pads and added a stamped sentiment. To finish I added the panel onto a card base with foam.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Your Move
Heffy Doodle Dies - Metric Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn
Copic Pens


The May release will be available to purchase from 8pm GMT on 1st May. Make sure you head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog to find lots more teasers from the new release. You will also find links to the rest of the Design Team. Thank you for coming by today, I will be back tomorrow with my Day Two card.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Andrea Hastilow said...

Very cute & colourful. I love seeing those large chess sets that you can play around with in the garden. These would make a cute addition to any ones garden x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails