Thursday 13 April 2023

Otterly Wonderful Birthday

Hello crafters and happy Thursday - the weekend is in sight! I have my latest Heffy Doodle project to share with you. This time I have created a fun little card using the super cute otter stamps...

For this card I have used the Heffy Doodle Otter Side Stamps and then die cut them with the coordinating Otter Side Dies. I then coloured them with my Copics. I die cut a panel using the Heffy Doodle Metric Stitched Rectangle Dies. I used Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink lightly to create the background then used the Heffy Doodle Simple Sunburst Stencil with more ink. I created two smaller panels that were cut with the Heffy Doodle Breaking Waves Dies and blended with Peacock Feathers Oxide Ink. I assembled everything onto the card with foam pads and added the stencil at the top. I finished by mounting my panel onto a card blank with foam.


Supplies;
Heffy Doodle Stamps - Otter Side
Heffy Doodle Dies - Otter Side, Breaking Waves, Metric Stitched Rectangles
Heffy Doodle Stencils - Simple Sunburst
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed
Copic Pens


Thank you for checking out my creation today. I hope to be back very soon and hope you have a fun day filled with craftyness!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails