Friday 7 April 2023

Sending Sunshine

Hi crafty friends. I'm delighted to announce I have joined the design team at Rachelle Anne Miller Designs! Today is new release day and I am sharing my card using one of the free digi stamps...

I did of course have to make a cute scene with this cute image! For this card I used the Sending Sunshine Digi Stamp that you can now purchase in the Rachelle Anne Miller Digi Shop. I coloured the image with my Copics and cut it out. I created a simple sky background using my MFT Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil along with some Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink. I added two grass/hill panels which I die cut using my Heffy Doodle Slimline Scenery Dies. I coloured them with Mowed Ink & Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Inks. I added some aqua pearls to the bottom and added the sentiment.


Supplies;
Rachelle Anne Miller Digi Stamps - Sending Sunshine
Heffy Doodle Dies - Slimline Scenery
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Shaded Lilac, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
Copic Markers
Pearls


If you head over to the RAM Blog you will find more ideas from the team. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails