Saturday 1 April 2023

Clearly Besotted April Teasers - Day Five Floral Friends

Hello my lovely crafty friends and welcome to Day 5 and the release day of the Clearly Besotted April Teasers. For my card today I have created a super simple notecard made with one of the beautiful new floral stamps...


For this card I used one of the new floral stamps that features in the new Clearly Besotted Cutting Corners Stamp Set. I used my beloved Copic Pens to colour the image and then cut around it. I created a simple blended background using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink then splattered some white ink onto the background. I used a sentiment from one of the other new sets and added some clear dew drops to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Cutting Corners
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers
Copic Markers
Dew Drops

So the best news is that the Clearly Besotted April release will be available tonight at 8pm GMT. If you head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog you will find previews of all of the new sets along with even more design ideas. A big thank you to all the team for leeting me join in the fun and designing for them once again. I will be back with more creations soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails