Friday 31 March 2023

Clearly Besotted April Teasers - Day Four My Lovely Wife

Hello I am back again, this time with day four of the Clearly Besotted April Teasers. My card today is a pop up box card. I just love making these kind of cards. My box card features lots of the new images in a class scene...

For my card today I have used Clearly Besotted Cutting Corners Cuties which is one of the stamp sets you will be able to get from the new release - from tomorrow! I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the box card using the Heffy Doodle Brooke 3D Box Dies. I used my MFT Slimline Cloud Edges to create the sky background with a little Mermaid Lagoon Oxide Ink. I added all the critters to the middle panels and added some leaves to the front. The sentiment is from the Clearly Besotted Cutting Corners Stamp Set which is also in the new release. To finish I added some Dew Drops to the background.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Cutting Corners Cuties, Cutting Corners
Heffy Doodle Dies - Brooke 3D Box Card Dies
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Dew Drops


Thank you as always for coming by today and for all your likes/comments on my social media platforms. Don't forget to head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for more teasers from all the team. Tomorrow is the final teasers day and the release will be available tomorrow 8pm GMT.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails