Wednesday 15 March 2023

Mice Birthday

Hello crafty friends. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately - life sometimes gets in the way of crafting and we lose all track of time. Anyway I am here to share a card that I made using some of my favourite cute mice stamps from MFT Stamps...

For this card I used MFT Mice Day To Celebrate Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a simple blended stencil background using my MFT English Brick Wall Stencil with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Inks. I added a stamped sentiment and added everything onto the card with foam pads. This one also featured in Crafts Beautiful.

Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps -  Mice Day To Celebrate
My Favorite Things Stencils - English Brick Wall
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers


Thanks for checking out my creation today. Don't forget you can follow me over on my social media channels too - links on the side. I will be back with more creations soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails