Tuesday 28 March 2023

Clearly Besotted April Teasers - Day One Thanks For Everything

Good morning lovely crafty friends. I am finally back with a card! Today is the start of the fabbulous new Aril Release Teasers from Clearly Besotted. I am thrilled to be joining the team again and cannot wait to show you the new designs - so many must haves!! So here is my card for today...


For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Blooming Dahlia Plushies Stamp Set which will be available on 1st April. I love this set it's packed full of so many super cute stamps. I coloured all the images with my Copics and cut them out. I created a simple cloud sky background using my MFT Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil along with some blue ink. I then created two grass panels using an MFT Grass Edge Die and some green inks blended together. I die cut a frame from white card using my MFT A2 Rectangle Frames Dies. I added everything onto the card with foam pads and added a stamped sentiment complete with an enamel dot.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Blooming Dahlia Plushies
My Favorite Things Dies - Grassy Edges, A2 Rectangle Frames
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
Copic Markers
Enamel Dot


Thank you for checking out my creation today. I hope you can come by tomorrow to check out my next teaser. Don't forget to head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog to find more ideas and links to all the desgin teams creations. I will be back tomorrow!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails