Thursday 30 March 2023

Clearly Besotted April Teasers - Day Three Blooming Lovely

Hello & welcome to day three of the Clearly Besotted April Release teasers. Today I have a super clean and simple card featuring a super cute critter with a fuchsia...

How cute is this stamp? I just love it and I love fuchsias too so that's even better!! I used the new Clearly Besotted Blooming Fuchias Plushies. I coloured my image with Copics and cut it out. I created a simple background using my MFT Sun Ray Stencil along with some Mustard Seed & Spiced Marmalade Oxide Inks. I also used Salvaged Patina to create my little turquoise masked strip. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I finished by adding some gems.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Blooming Fuchsias Plushies
My Favorite Things Stencils - Sun Ray
Distress Oxide Inks - Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Gems


Thank you for coming by today. I will be back tomorrow with my card for day four. In the meantime do head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for all the latest samples and links to the team.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails