Wednesday 29 March 2023

Clearly Besotted April Teasers - Day Two Garden of Life

Hello my crafty friends. I am back with my card for Day 2 of the April Release Teasers at Clearly Besotted. This time I decide to create a simple card featuring some of the new pretty flower stamps...


This card features the floral stamp from the new Clearly Besotted Pop Up Line Up Stamp Set. I coloured the image with Copics and cut it out. It's the perfect size for A6 cards too which is great! I added an embossed panel to the bottom of the card to keep it simple. I added a sentiment which is from the Clearly Besotted Cutting Corners Stamp Set. To finish I added a few clear dew drops.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Pop Up Line Up, Cutting Corners
Crafters Companion Embossing Folder - Lattice
Copic Markers
Clear Dew Drops


Thank you for checking out my creation today. You can find more ideas over on the main Clearly Besotted Blog, Instagram & Facebook from all the team. I will be back with my card for Day 3 tomorrow. Have a great crafty day!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails