Thursday 6 April 2023

Miss You Llamas

Good morning lovely crafty friends. I have some exciting news I have joined the Heffy Doodle Design Team! I am thrilled to be part of such a great team of ladies creating with their cute stamps & dies. Today is my first card for them. I had to use the super cute Llama Stamps they are just adorable...

For this card I used the Heffy Doodle Llamazing Llama Stamps. I then cut them out using the coordinating Llamazing Llama Dies. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens. I created a simple blended background using Distress Oxide Inks. I then splattered some white ink over the top. I used my Heffy Doodle Stitched Slopey Joes Dies to create the hills which I then blended Tea Dye Oxide Ink over the top and added some dots with Copic Pens. I added all the images onto the card with foam pads. For the sentiment I used the Heffy Doodle Miss You Shadow Dies. Finally I added some white dots from the Heffy Doodle Spring Breeze Enamel Dots pack.


Supplies;
Heffy Doodle Stamps - Llamazing Llamas
Heffy Doodle Dies - Llamazing Llamas, Miss You Shadow, Stitched Slopey Joes
Heffy Doodle Enamel Dots - Spring Breeze
Distress Oxide Inks - Tea Dye, Kitsch Flamingo, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed
Copic Markers


Thank you for checking out my creation today. I will be back very soon with another creation. Keep on crafting!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails