Thursday 27 April 2023

Let's Seal-ebrate

Hello crafty friends. Today is my usual day for posting my Heffy Doodle DT card and today I have a cute card featuring seals! I love seals so I had so much fun creating this one...

For this card I used the adorable Heffy Doodle Sealy Friends Stamp Set. I coloured them with my lovely Copic Pens and cut them out. I didn't have the dies but you can purchase the coordinating Sealy Friends Dies here. I created several pieces of white card using the Heffy Doodle Making Waves Dies.  I then used my Cracked Pistachio & Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks to colour each piece. I created the background panel using Mermaid Lagoon & Salvaged Patina then added white splats to everything. I used the Heffy Doodle Hey Sentiment Die and stacked it with several die cuts. I added all the images onto the card with foam pads then added the sentiment which is from the same stamp set.


Supplies;
Heffy Doodle Stamps - Sealy Friends
Heffy Doodle Dies - Making Waves Dies, Hey
Distress Oxide Inks - Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Pens
White Ink


Thank you so much for checking out my card today. I will be back with more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails