Thursday 20 April 2023

Happy Birthday Critters

Hello crafty friends. It's Thursday and time for my usual weekly DT card for Heffy Doodle. For my card this week I created a simple birthday card using the sweetest critters...

For this card I used Heffy Doodle Wrapped with Love Stamps along with the coordinating Wrapped With Love Dies. I coloured all the images with my beloved Copic Pens. I created a simple blended background using Peacock Feathers & Salvaged Patina Oxide Ink. I then added some ink splats to the background. I used one of the Stitched Rectangles from the Metric Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut out the panel. I added all my images onto the card with foam pads. I used the Heffy Doodle Happy Birthday Jumbo Sentiment Die to create the sentiment which I cut out several times and stacked together. I finished by added a few Nuvo Glitter Drops.


Supplies;
Heffy Doodle Stamps - Wrapped With Love
Heffy Doodle Dies - Wrapped With Love, Happy Birthday Jumbo Sentiment, Metric Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina
Copic Pens
Nuvo Glitter Drops


Thank you for checking out my creation today. I will be back soon with more ideas soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails