Monday 1 May 2023

Clearly Besotted May Teasers - Day Five First Birthday

Hello and welcome to release day! Yes it's finally here, release day is here for the new Clearly Besotted May Release. I have one more final card to share....


For this card I used Clearly Besotted Rhyme Time Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a blended background using Villainous Poisen & Wilted Violet Oxide Inks. I added some splats of ink paired with a little water. I then used Pumice Stone Oixde Ink to create the sand/hill bit. I used my Heffy Doodle Metric Stitched Rectangles to cut out the panels. I added everythingn onto the card, mounted it onto lilac card and onto a card blank.

So that's it for me for this months teasers. Head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog to see more teasers and the whole revealed release. Don't forget the releease will be available in the Clearly Besotted Shop at 8pm GMT tonight. Don't miss out! Thank you to all the team for having me design once again - you guys rock!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails