Tuesday 30 May 2023

Clearly Besotted June Teasers - Day Three Bee Well

Can you believe it's Day Three of Clearly Besotted Teasers (and my birthday!)? We're half way through! My card for today is a slimline card featuring these super cute bees, I am sure they will anyone feel better with their cute faces...

For this card I used the new upcoming Clearly Besotted Stamps Be Well. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created a sky background using my Mermaid Lagoon Ink and MFT Cloud Stencil. I used my Heffy Doodle Stitched Slopey Joe Border Dies to create three grass panels and coloured them with Mowed Lawn & Rustic Wilderness Oxide Inks. I also used the Heffy Doodle Fence Border Die to cut the little fence from white card. I added all the images and a stamped sentiment then finsihed by adding some dew drops.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Be Well
My Favorite Things Stencils - Cloud Edges
Heffy Doodle Dies - Stitched Slopey Joe Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Rustic Wilderness, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Pens
Dew Drops


Thank you for stopping by today and thank you for all your comments and likes on my media pages. I will be back tomorrow with my next card for Clearly Besotted. Do head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for for inspo.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails