Thursday 25 May 2023

Miss You Frogs

Hello my lovelies! Today I am sharing my latest card for Heffy Doodle. I can't stop making little scenes with their stamps - they just cry out to be on a scene i reckon this time I used some cute frogs...

For this card I used the Be Hoppy Stamps. I coloured them all with Copics and die cut them with the Be Hoppy Dies. I used my Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide Ink along with Mermaid Lagoon to create the background. I then splattered some ink and water and blotted it dry. I created two panels and blended Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio then die cut them using two of the dies from the Breaking Waves Border Die Set. I also splattered some ink and water onto these pieces and glued them onto the background panel. I used the Miss You Shadow Die to create the layered sentiment and fixed it onto the card. I then added all my stamped images onto the card using foam pads.


Supplies;
Heffy Doodle Stamps - Be Hoppy
Heffy Doodle Dies - Be Hoppy, Breaking Waves Borders, Miss You Shadow
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Uncharted Mariner, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers
Copic Markers


All the products are available over on the Heffy Doodle Shop - do check out all the other products too there are some must haves! Thanks for checking out my card today, I will be back with more soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails