Saturday 6 May 2023

Be Kind

Good morning lovely crafters. I am back with my latest card for Rachelle Anne Miller using one of the fabulously cute new digi stamps...

For this card I used the new Rachelle Anne Miller Be Kind Digi Stamp which is now available. I coloured all the cute images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide and added some ink splats with a paint brush. I die cut the panel using my Heffy Doodle Metric Stitched Rectangles Dies and popped it onto foam and onto a card. I added all the images with foam and added some Clear Dew Drops to finish.


Supplies;
Rachelle Anne Miller Digi Stamps - Be Kind
Heffy Doodle Dies - Metric Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina
Copic Pens
Clear Dew Drops

Thank you ever so much for checking out my card today. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails