Thursday 11 May 2023

You Are Pawsome

Hey crafty friends. I am here with my usual post for Heffy Doodle. This week I created a fun scene featuring the most adorable doggies. I just how they look so happy and perfect for anyone and any occasion...

For this card I used the Heffy Doodle Hot Diggity Dog Stamp Set. I used my Copic pens to colour them in and cut them. I didn't have the coordinating dies this time but you can find them on the HD website here. I created a simple cloud background using Heffy Doodle Cloud Skies Stencil along with some Broken China Oxide Ink. I then cut out three pieces of card using the Heffy Doodle Grassy Lass Borders Die. I coloured them with my Mowed Lawn & Rustic Wilderness Oxide Inks then layered them up on the card. I added all the stamped images with foam pads and added a layered sentiment which is from the same stamp set. To finish I added a few enamel dots.


Supplies;
Heffy Doodle Stamps - Hot Diggity Dog
Heffy Doodle Dies - Grassy Lass
Heffy Doodle Stencils - Cloudy Skies
Heffy Doodle Enamel Dots -
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Broken China
Copic Pens


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. Don't forget to visit the Heffy Doodle Instagram Page to find lots more ideas!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails