Wednesday 31 March 2021

Simple Hello

Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a quick card that I made for another one of my RAK packs. They are certainly keeping me busy and it's a great reason for me to use my new crafty stash!


I decided I wanted to make something bright with rainbow colours so of course I reached for my Distress Oxides! I used a stencil from the Stencil Floral Pack by Craft Sensations. I added lots of Distress Inks over the top gently blending each one together. The colours I used are - Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers & Wilted Violet. Most of them are my most used colours! I used Simon Says Stamp CZ Design Hugs Die, I love this one it's the perfect size and I love the font. I used one of my Printed Sentiments from Simon Says Stamp. They are so useful to have on hand, I need to restock! I finished by adding some Dew Drops from Lucy's Little Things.


Supplies;
Simon Says Stamp Dies - CZ Design Hugs
Craft Sensations Stencils - Floral Pack
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet
Lucy's Little Things - Dew Drops


In other news, I have great delight in announcing I will be April's Guest Designer for Clearly Besotted! I am beyond excited and I can't wait to share the previews with you tomorrow! I also was invited to join the Time For Tea Design Team so I will be sharing my first project for them tomorrow too!

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today and of course for all your likes and comments on my social media pages. You guys rock! See you tomorrow with two cards.

Kitty xx


No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails