Thursday 25 March 2021

Happy Mail Bunnies

Good morning crafters. Today I am sharing another card that I made for my Random Act of Kindness Packs. I am really loving these happy mail sentiments, they are just perfect for this! Of course I had to use some more cute bunnies...

For this card I used Heffy Doodle Bun Buns Stamp Set for the bunnies and flowers are from the Hedgehugs Set.. The banner is from MFT Mice Day To Celebrate Stamp Set.  I coloured them with Copic Pens, cut them all out and added some dots onto the banners with a white Posca Pen. I created the blackground by blending Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide and added some splatters of water to the panel. I used my MFT Cloud Edges Die-namics Dies for the clouds at the top. The grass was die cut using MFT Grassy Edges Dies and blended with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide. The fence is from Mama Elephant Slimline Fancy Fence Die Set. The hello is Birch Press Studio Sugar Script Big Hello Die which I layered. I finally added a Simon Says Stamp Printed Sentiment to finish. A whole lot of different products in there!

Supplies;
Heffy Doodle Stamps - Honey Bunny Boo, Quill You Be Mine
My Favorite Things Stamps - Mice Day To Celebrate
MFT Die-namics Dies - Grassy Edge, Stitched Cloud Edges
Mama Elephant Dies - Slimline Fancy Fence
Birch Press Studio Dies - Sugar /Script Big Hello
Distress Oxide Inks - Worn Lipstick, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Simon Says Stamp - Printed Sentiments


Thank you for stopping today and I will be back with more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails