Wednesday 24 March 2021

Sending Sunshine and Smiles

Good morning peeps. A week ago I decided I wanted to do something nice for people as the past year has been eventful for us all to say the least. I decided each day I would make little Random Act of Kindness things and give them out to random people I don't know that live in our neighbourhood. I've been making a gift bag, a tag to attach to it, a handmade card and also a handmade lemon drizzle cake. It's been keeping me busy and I just hope it brings some smiles to people. Anyway so here is one of the cards I made for that...

I've always loved this bunny image! It is from the Avery Elle Wheelie Great Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using my MFT Cloud Edges Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I then blended some Mowed Grass Distress Oxide Ink onto white card and die cut it using MFT Grassy Edges Die. I then added a stamped sentiment. I added a strip of patterned paper, added the images with foam pads and added some pearls to finish.


Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Wheelie Great
MFT Die-namics Dies - Grassy Edges
MFT Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper
Pearls

Thank you so much for checking our my creation for today. I will be back with another creation soon. Stay safe.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails