Wednesday 10 March 2021

Bubble Mice

Hello crafty friends! I finally got to play with my new Lawn Fawn Stamps so I quickly whipped up this card...

For this card I used the new Lawn Fawn Bubbles of Joy & Scripty Bubble Sentiment Stamps. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them all out. I created a pastel coloured blended background using Antique Linen, Spun Sugar and Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Inks. I added some subtle stenciling over the top using my Lawn Fawn Bubble Background Stencil. I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders to create the hills and blended a little Antique Linen Ink onto them. Sorry for the rubbish picture, it is raining and very dark here today.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Bubbles of Joy, Bubble Sentiments
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Lawn Fawn Stencils - Bubble Background
Distress Oxide Inks - Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, Antique Linen
Copic Marker Pens

Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today and for all your likes and comments on my media pages. You guys rock!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails