Friday 26 March 2021

Baking Bears

Hey crafty friends, I am back three days in a row huh! I have quite a few things to share over the next few weeks so I may have a few extra posts. Today I am sharing a quick clean and simple card that I made using some of the new Clearly Besotted Stamps...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Bake Off Stamps. I coloured them all with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a simple lightly blended background using Twisted Citron Distress Oxide. I then die cut the panel using MFT Stitched Wonky Edge Rectangle Die-namics Dies. I used Birch Press Design Sugar Script Big Hello Die for the sentiment. I added a stamped sentiment from the set and finished with some sequins.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Bake Off
MFT Die-namics Dies - Stitched Wonky Edge Rectangles
Birch Press Designs Dies - Sugar Script Big Hello
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron
Copic Marker Pens
Sequins

Thank you ever so much for joining me today. Have a great crafty weekend - especially if it's raining where you are! See you on the other side.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails