Friday 12 March 2021

Happy Birthday Foxes

Hello there! Today I thought I would share another of my box cards, you know I just love them! This time this one features some cute litthe foxes from MFT Stamps...

I couldn't share this one one a while as it was featured in PaperCrafter so look out for couple more that I will be sharing soon. For this card I used the MFT Die-namics Dies Outside The Box Level Up to create the box card shape. The stamps by MFT Stamps are called Let's Curl Up. I coloured them all with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the hills using Outside The Box Snow Drifts Dies and blended Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Distress Inks onto each piece. I created some subtle clouds on the back panel using my MFT Cloud Stencil with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I added a stamped sentiment to the front along with a Clear Bubble Embellishment to finish.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies - Outside The Box Level Up
My Favorite Things Stamps - Let's Curl Up
My Favorite Things Stencils - Clouds
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Little Things - Clear Bubbles

Thank you ever so much for visiting me today. I have been overwhelmed by all your comments and likes on my social media pages. Thank you ever so much to all my new followers too. Have a great weekend everyone!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails