Friday 19 March 2021

Mother's Day Hugs

Hello crafty friends. Today's card was actually my prototype that I made. I actually went on to make over 300 of this card for a charity close to my heart. Each one was sent out on Mother's Day to mothers that don't have contact with their child due to PA. I received tons of comments from mothers who normally dread the day that were so cheered up by this, so I am happy that I contributed to making the day that bit easier. Here is the card...

For this card I used Altenew Rose Bouquet Stencil. I coloured the image with my Worn Lipstick, Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks. I then splashed the background with some of the ink watered down. The sentiment stamps are from Avery Elle from the set called Simply Said Hugs. I then added some gems from Lucy's Little Things. I had to keep it simple of course making that many, especially as nearly all my cards are one offs! Thank god for my Misti & Media Mat!


Supplies;
Altenew Stencil - Rose Bouquet
Avery Elle Stamps - Simply Said Hugs
Distress Oxide Inks - Worn Lipstick, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Lucy's Little Things - Gems

Thank you ever so much for taking time to read my blog and for all your comments and likes on my SM pages. You guys rock! Have a great weekend and I will be back next week.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails