Monday 8 March 2021

Hello Beauty

Hello crafty friends! Today is a good day, the kids are finally back at school and it looks like there is a route out from the horrendous pandemic that has taken over our lives. So for me, a bit of normality is back and bonus the sun is out! Anyway onto crafting... today I am sharing another of my cards from my Masking Stamps & Frames project in Crafts Beautiful, this one is a rather bright one...

This card features some beautiful stamps from Altenew. As per the other card I again used my Altenew Geo Frames and Simple Beauty Stamp Set and did lots of masking and layering. I used Altenew Red Cosmos and Spring Bouquet Ink Cube Sets. For the sentiment I used Altenew Hello & Hugs Die Set.

Supplies;
Altenew Stamps - Geo Frames, Simple Beauty
Altenew Ink Sets - Red Cosmos, Spring Bouquet
Versaclair Black Ink
Gina K Masking Magic


Thank you for popping by today, I hope you feel inspired to dig out some of your floral stamps and get masking! I will be back this week with another of my favourite box cards.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails