Monday 15 March 2021

Baking Friends

Hello crafty peeps! Today I am sharing a cute slimline card that I made over the weekend using some of the new release stamps from Clearly Besotted...

Apologies for the rubbish photo - always tricky trying to photograph landscape slimline cards especially when it's a bit dark lighting wise. For this card I used Clearly Besotted Bake Off Stamp Set. I stamped all the images with Memento Ink and coloured them with Copics. I then fussy cut them all out. I created the blended background using Kitsche Flamingo, Spun Sugar & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks. I added some splashes of water to the background and let it air dry. I die cut piece using Heffy Doodle Stitched Slimline Trio Dies. I used Simon Says Stamp CZ Design Friends Die to create the layered die cut sentiment. I added a stamped sentiment which is from the same stamp set and finally added some bubble embellishments to finish.

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Bake Off
Heffy Doodle Dies - Stitched Slimline Trio
Simon Says Stamp - CZ Design Friends
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsche Flamingo, Spun Sugar, Twisted Citron
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Little Things - Bubble Embellishments


Thank you for stopping by to see my creation today. I will be back with more soon, have a great week!

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Está hermosa, mucha paciencia y los colores hermosos.
Saludos

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails