Tuesday 16 February 2021

Vintage Scroll Hello

Hello crafty friends! Sorry I haven't posted much since last week, i'm still making some charity cards and I have hundreds to make so it's taking some time! Today I am sharing another card from my Embossing with Inks project...

For this card I have used a beautiful embossing folder from CC Gemini Embossing Folders Collection. This one is called Vintage Scroll and it's simply beautiful and perfect for this technique. Just like my first card from this project this technique involves simply inking up the embossing folder then running it through your die cutting machine. Very simple and you get a different effect everytime. I used Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks and blended them with brayer before running it through my Gemini Die Cutting Machine. I used my Birch Press Design Sugar Script Big Hello Die for the sentiment. I mounted it onto some card then decorated the card with some sequins and gems.

Supplies;
CC Gemini Embossing Folder - Vintage Scroll
Distress Oxide Inks - Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
Birch Press Design Dies - Sugar Script Big Hello
Lucys Little Things - Gems & Sequins

Thank you ever so much for joining me, I always appreciate every view I get and of course all my likes/comments on my social media channels. Stay safe and well, I will be back soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails