Thursday 25 February 2021

One Sip At A Time

Hi all. Hope you are keeping well, I am getting my vaccine tomorrow morning so I am hoping I don't get too sore an arm afterwards so I can keep crafting all weekend! Today's card is a quick card that I made last year using the freebie digi stamps from PaperCrafter Magazine...
These cute digi stamps are from Time for Tea Designs, such a cute girly collection. I coloured the image with Copic Pens and cut her out. I created the background using my My Favorite Things Cloud Stencil with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide. I then die cut two hill shapes with my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Dies. I blended some Twisted Citron Distress Ink onto each piece. I die cut a white fence using my Lawn Fawn Picket Fence Border Die and added it behind the hills. I layered the sentiment onto card with a fishtail strip and added some Dew Drops to finish.


Supplies;
Time for Tea Designs Digi Stamps
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders, Picket Fence
My Favorite Things Stencil - Clouds
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Dew Drops

Thank you for joining me and I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails