Friday 26 February 2021

Make A Wish

Hello crafty peeps. I couldn't wait to try out my new mice stamps from My Favorite Things. I have used them for another project but you will have to wait a while to see that one. This one I created is very similar as I loved the other one so much....

For this card I used MFT Mice Day To Celebrate Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with my Copics and cut them out on my ScanNCut Machine. I also added a few highlights with my Posca White Pen. I created the background using Shaded Lilac & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks. I recently stocked up on the Altenew Blender Brushes as they produce such smooth blended backgrounds, grab them if you haven't already! I used my Hello Bluebird Make A Wish Die, I cut it a couple of times and layered together. I then added some gems and pearls from Lucy's Little Things.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Mice Day To Celebrate
Hello Bluebird Dies - Make A Wish
Distress Oxide Inks - Shaded Lilac, Twisted Citron
Copic Marker Pens
Lucy's Little Things - Gems & Pearls


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back very soon with more creations!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails