Wednesday 17 February 2021

Safari Friends

Hi fellow crafty friends. Today I am back with a super cute scene card. I recently got some MFT Stamps from a few releases ago and I couldn't wait to create a scene with them. I went with a jungle theme as I love this colour combo...

For this card I used My Favorite Things (MFT) Sweet Safari Stamps. I coloured each of the images with Copic Markers and cut them out. I created the background panel with some kraft card and gently blended some Tea Dye Distress Ink at the top of the panel. I then splattered some Walnut Stain and Tea Dye Distress Ink with a paint brush. I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders to create the hills and add a touch of Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink around the edges. I popped all the images onto the card with foam pads and added a printed sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Sweet Safari
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Tea Dye
Distress Oxide Inks - Tea Dye
Simon Says Stamp Sentiment
Copic Markers
Coloured Card


Thank you for joining me today and I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails