Tuesday 9 February 2021

I Love You S'more

Good morning crafty friends. It's absolutely freezing here, sadly no snow but it does mean I am hibinating in the warm! Today I have a super quick clean and simple card to share...

For this card I used Honey Bee Stamps Love You S'more & Soy Mates Stamp Sets. I coloured the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a quick blended background using Picked Raspberry & Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut the panel using a MFT Stitched Rectangle Die from the Blueprints 29 Set. I added some subtle glitter highlights to the hearts using a Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen. I finished by adding a stamped sentiment and some bubble embellishments.

Supplies;
Honey Bee Stamps - Love You S'more, Soy Mates
MFT Die-namics Dies - Blueprints 29
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar
Copic Markers
Lucy's Little Things - Bubbles


Thank you for joining me today, I will be back soon :)

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails