Thursday 11 February 2021

Smitten Kittens

Hello again! I can't believe how many cards I have been posting lately. I do love to create during the Valentines period and Spring so that may be why. Either way, I am just pleased my crafty mojo is back for the moment. Last night I was playing with some of my new stamps from Time For Tea and here is what I came up with...

For this card I used Time For Tea Smitten Kittens Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background by blending Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo (my new fav!) and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks. I then used my new Memory Box Slim Pinpoint Heart Plate over the top. I then die cut it using my Catherine Pooler Heart Trio Slimline Die. I added some patterned paper behind each heart window then mounted the panel onto coloured card. I die cut the word die using M&C Dies sveeral times to create a dimensional word. I added a printed sentiment from Simon Says Stamp then finished with some Bubble Embellishments.

Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Smitten Kittens
Memory Box Dies - Slim Pointpoint Heart Plate
Catherine Pooler Dies - Heart Trio Slimline
M&C Dies - Love
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar
Lucy's Little Things - Bubbles
Copic Markers
Patterned Papers

Thank you ever so much for joining me today. Take care and stay safe.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails